Happy Heart’s Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm not really hot... but I'm . . . . . . . YUMMY! . . parang Nescafe 3-in-1 Brown and Creamy ...
-
" Romantic apologies are about showing another person how important they are to you AND how sorry you are for what you did." ...
-
She may not have noticed, but I would watch her as she goes to the anteroom . She would sit there on that same chair where he u...





7 comments:
HAPPY HEARTS DAY TO YOU TO..
Hindi ako maka-relate.
Chos!
Happy Valentines day Nate! :)
@Xavier Bern: hi! thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! :)
@HRH Queen Chuni: madam!! hahaha! :P Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :D
Kulang ata, "love is a many splendor thing..." tsaka, "love is like a rosary that is full of mystery..." hahaha. charot lang.
Happy Hearts Day Natey! :)
@Leo: sis!! hahaha! charotera ka talaga! Happy Hearts Day to you and Nims! :)
happeh balentayms, koya nit! :)
@citybuoy: api balentayms din, koya nel! :)
Post a Comment