He who wants
He who gets
He who has the least
Bothered now by things unfolding
Now they've been robbed of peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Coming home to our house in Rizal always gives me a pinch of pain. I felt the exact same feeling when I was here last year . Prob...
-
Since it's coffee break time, I might as well share what happened a while ago... *** After a lunch ...
-
" Romantic apologies are about showing another person how important they are to you AND how sorry you are for what you did." ...
-
There was this one night, I was texting my youngest little brother in Blogspace. He scolded me and told me to get some sleep already. I to...
-
Misunderstood? Maybe… But I tried to understand I’ve to listen, hear you out Yes, that’s part of the ...










5 comments:
Wow. I am amused that you write great poetry. :)
@MNO: aww.. thanks! anxiety + listlessness = poetry... maybe I just need to sleep...
Hi Nate! :D
@Ron: hi there!! thanks for passing by.. and for following too..
np!
Post a Comment