Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 29

Marked!


My 8th Muse is a lady of noble blood. A Queen. And today is the day she blossoms into womanhood at age eighteen ( insert kulog & kidlat, with matching earthquakes, tsunamis, and what have you.. :P ). In her post about her adventures & misadventures in riding a train, she asked me to post my share of an encounter. As the Queen demands, so I, a royal subject, will oblige...

*** 

It was another usual Friday night. Since I’ve no appointments, I decided to go home. The train was in its jam packed state again. I waited for two trains to pass, and I got on to this next one. I was near the door. Facing me was a guy, probably my age, wearing glasses & sporting a smart casual getup. To that guy’s right, is another guy wearing red with his backpack on his chest. On my left was this guy, probably older than I am, with stubble facial hair, and wearing a black biker’s jacket on a black sando and an acid washed jeans. I love the rugged, rockstar look that he’s got going on. I think he looks hot.

I was minding my own business, balancing my right shoulder carrying a laptop bag, and my left shoulder carrying another bag. Suddenly, I felt a hand moving towards my butt. I didn’t mind it at first, thinking maybe Mr. Rockstar was just stretching his arms. Then, the supposed stretching turned to groping.

Thoughts came to my head. I recalled Eon wanting MRT encounters such as this na tipong “babastusin ka.” Hahahaha! :P

I didn’t mind the first grope, but I stared at him when he did it again. To my stare, he responded a devilish grin. He moved closer to me till my left hand, supporting the bag I’m carrying, felt his now throbbing member. Hindi naman masyadong mauga inside the train, but he keeps on bumping my left hand. I cautiously looked down to what my left hand was feeling and I saw his fly already half unzipped. Then I thought, “Oh, now I get it…” So, I took the liberty of fully unzipping it for him, and letting my hand inside his pants. My hand slowly caressed his stiff manhood, with my fingers tracing every inch, in an attempt to measure it. Well, let’s just say he is well–endowed (giggles). Oh, in case you’re wondering, yes, he did fish it out. Siya na ang horny! Siya na! :P

To my caresses, he responded with groping my behind. While that was happening, I felt another hand groping my shaft and it was coming from my front; it was Mr. Smart Casual. It went on for a couple of stations. (Insert shower scene with good lighting, scrubbing the body, sliding down the wall, saying “ang dumi dumi ko…”)

I let out a soft moan, and, I thought, Mr. Red Shirt noticed it. Well, I couldn’t care less about what he thought. Two guys are working me out, what am I supposed to do?? Duh?!

People alighted on the next station and slightly cleared our area. Mr. Rockstar zipped up and moved a little farther from me, but my hand seemed to like what it has been stroking for the past couple of minutes. He smiled at me while he shook his head. Two stations after that, Mr. Rockstar alighted. Who would’ve thought we’d drop off the same station? I walked past him, and I was walking a little fast because I’ve got to take a leak. But from my peripheral view, I saw him catching up. I slowed down, a bit, and when we’re already walking side by side:

“Pauwi ka na?” he asked, to which I answered, “Yup!”

“Where do you live?” a follow-up question, and I answered “Oh, just around the corner.” He smiled.

“How about you? Where are you from?” I asked, and he stuttered. (Ok, I get it. He obviously doesn’t give out too much info to a stranger whom he butt-grabbed in the train.) I inserted my ticket, he inserted his. While walking, he asked: “Did you notice the guy in red? I think he was suspicious.” “Don’t worry, I see that guy most of the time,” I said. “For all I know, he’s gay, and he’s just jealous that you were bumping your way towards me and not towards him,” I said further, to which he chuckled. And when we reached the stairs:

“You’re going down? My way is up,” I said.

“Oh, ok” he said, and then he brought out his phone then asked, “can I get your number?”

“Sure! It’s 09...”

After saving my number, he called me. I guess he wanted to make sure that I didn’t give a fake number. I brought out my phone, showed it to him saying “so, this is you calling…”

“Yes, that’s me,” he looked relieved.

“Sabay na ako sa ‘yo… Dun din naman ang daan ko eh,” he said. So we walked, side by side again. Only, this time, his right arm was wrapped around my shoulders. (Jerro! Naalala kita here sa post mo. Kung kayo, HHWW, kami akbay moment…) Feeling close si Mr. Rockstar. Although, I have to admit, I was giggling inside. Good thing, it’s a long walkway, and quite a long flight of stairs. Mapapatagal ang akbay moment namin ni kuya.

“I didn’t get your name,” said I.

“Oh, it’s Mark. What’s yours?”

“I’m Nate.”

“Mate?”

“NO! It’s Nate. N-A-T-E.”

“Oh ok… Got it!” he chuckled.

Then the usual “getting to know you” questions followed immediately after. He works at Makati as a Personal Nurse.

“So what, exactly, does a Personal Nurse do?” I asked.

“Oh the usual stuff, plus other things.”

“What other things? Things still related to nursing?” I naively asked.

He just smiled.

“You were aggressive kanina,” he said and my face literally turned red.

“Oh, ganun ba? Sorry ah… I didn’t mean to..”

“No, it’s ok. It’s ok.”

It’s the end of the walkway already. Next is a long flight of stairs going down…  

“Parang mabigat yang dala mo ah…” he said, with a rather caring tone.

“Oh, these? This one’s a laptop (pointing to my right bag), and this one’s personal stuff (pointing to my left bag).”

“You need help with those? I could carry them for you.” (I wish! I’m not a damsel-in-distress.)

“Don’t worry, magaan naman…” I continued.

While walking the stairs, he asked,

“By the way, how young are you?”

“Young? Me? I’m twen---”

Bumawi ako, “How about you? How OLD are you?”

“How old do you think I am? Go ahead, make a guess…”

Well, he is obviously older than I am. And, judging by the clothes he’s wearing, medyo may pagka-youngster pa naman. “Uhm, thirty?? Uhm, thirty something?”

“You think so?” he asked.

“Well, yeah…” I answered.

“Well, I’m older than that.” he said.

So I stopped walking, stared at him, and got a good look of how he really looks like. He’s taller than I am. He’s fit, that’s for sure. His sando is almost exposing his chiseled chest with a little hair. He’s got broad shoulders, and his arms are buff. He has a ruggedly handsome face. He doesn’t really look older than thirty something.

“For real?” said I.

“Yes… For real…” said he.

“How old then?” I asked further.

He grinned and said, “Old enough to be your dad.”

We bade each other goodbye when we reached the taxi bay. “See you soon...” he said, and then he went inside the cab.


The morning after, I woke up to a phone call. It was him. I wasn’t able to answer his call, so I texted him.

Nate:    Hey Mark! Good morning! Sorry, I just got up. You called?

Mark:    yeah,mark here-your daddy wearing swimming trunks while you tried groping it.

Mark:    i promised to call last night.sorry.

Nate:    haha! hi daddy mark! you were wearing swimming trunks? mmm.. sexy! J it’s ok if u weren’t able to call.. so, what’s up?

He didn’t answer after that. It was almost brunch when I called him. He asked if I was home and if I already had breakfast. I told him, I was about to have brunch. He apologized for not calling that night, and I said it was ok.

“See you soon,” he said. Then I hung up.

I don’t know what’s gonna happen on the days to come. All I know is that I feel comfortable with him despite the fact that I barely know him, and he’s “old enough to be my dad.” There’s something about him. Then I thought, “Ambait naman nya…” He even bothered calling me up the next day, and apologized for not calling the night before.

So, cheers to a new found friend and daddy!

By the way, he’s 41 (that’s what he said).

***

I'm not sure if you'll like this, my Queen.  But for now, this is as "mild" as I could go.




Bon Anniversaire,
 Comtesse Nicole de Lancret!

17 comments:

^travis said...

awwws! welcome to the MRT Club!

Nate said...

@travis: di ba ako nilapastangan? watchathink? when is the time that i should cry foul? or dahil hot si daddy, kaya i just let him and this other guy do away want they want with me?? just random thoughts..

ACRYLIQUE said...

Sabi nila Urban Myth lang ang mga MRT experiences na ganito. Pero nalaman ko na rin na hindi pala. :)

Nate said...

@acrylique: hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I am glad to be back on reading your blog. Lots of special mention, eh?

Nishi said...

Ay. MRT. Ew. Sex sa MRT? Mas Ew.

Char. Kaya nga ako laging may stored value kahit hindi naman ako nagtetren papuntang work.

Nate said...

@jonell: hahaha! :p

@nishiboy: ikaw na ang dalisay! hmf!! :P hahaha! :P

Guyrony said...

Public encounters are more enticing than private ones.

It's the mind f*** of doing it while people are unaware that gives it its electricity.

Nate said...

@G: hey there! true that! imagine the sugar rush.. hahaha! anyway, thanks for dropping-by and leaving a comment! :D

Ms. Chuniverse said...

Homaygash! So sorry. Ngayon ko lang nabasa. No internet access over the weekend.

But this is soooo..... bitin. Choz! Hahaha! Nicely written. It's like a romance novel. May continuation ba? Haayyyy... i hope! :)

Thank you, thank you for "mildly" giving in to my request. Hahaha!

Love this!

Go Nate!!!!

:)

Nate said...

@hrh queen chuni: oh, your highness, your comment is bliss.. thank you for your nice words.. :) ay, continuation?? let's see..

Hazel said...

nice glimpse into your wonderful G world!

Nate said...

@hazel: thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment! read on! :D

Mugen said...

Haha what you enjoyed in MRT, was for a time, my realm in FX'es. Hehehe.

I hope your ties with the daddy blossom into something serious.

Nate said...

@mugen: oh, for real, kuya joms? hmm.. sana pala nakakasabay kita sa FX.. hihihihi.. uhm, the daddy hasn't called or texted or emailed.. and it's been almost 2 mos. already.. so yah.. there's probably nothing there..

Anonymous said...

Harot landi harot! Miss you Nate, kwento mo 'to in person over coffee or milk tea!

Nate said...

@ayla: ahahaha! ouch. ouch. and ouch! hahaha! hanubeh??! oo na, sige na, ako na ang maharot at malandi.. :P miss you too!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts