Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 12

Sweet Nothings 8 - Of Pickup Lines


You know how pickup lines are, right?

They could either be corny or cheesy. (I don't why there's a reference to food. Nakakagutom tuloy.)

Also, if not delivered properly, it would be an #EpicFail (as how they put it on chwirrer). So, timing is of the essence. Tsaka dapat din, hindi pa narinig or nabasa ng taong hihiritan mo yung particular na pickup line..

P:         babe, apoy ka ba?
C:         Bakit?
P:         kasi, a-lab you.. eeeeee! #corny
C:         Lol. Hahaha.
P:         Hahahah!
 bumenta ba, babe? Hahahaha! :P
C:         Slight. Hahahaha.
P:         Hahahaha! :))
C:         Hihi. :*
P:         :*

(Whew! Buti nalang bumenta... Kahit slight lang... hihihi...)


So after the long weekend, the dreaded “back to work” day came. And when I say dreaded, I really mean it. Phone calls and texts are off the hook. My email inbox is flooding. I was really losin’ it at work, because of the tons of stuff to do. NKKLK.

I paused for a break and checked on chwirrer. Thanks to a certain tweet, naisip kong kulitin si C

P:         uhm, babe?
C:         Yis? :3
P:         tamaraw ka ba?
C:         Bakit?
P:         sabi kasi ng puso ko, tama-raw na ibigin kita.. #cheesyness
C:         Hahaha. Kaloka.
P:         ahahaha! :P
 labyu! :*
C:         Labyu too! :*

Pampasaya talaga si C. Nawawala ang pagod at inis ko.

Hihihihi…

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH MAGAMIT NGA 'TO! Salamat kay C!

Nate said...

@ayla: hey there! ahahaha! :P sige, go lang.. gamitin kay W, and let me know if it worked.. :)

eon said...

benta! natuwa ako. :)

Nate said...

@eon: hi!! *hugs* ahahaha! bumenta ba sa 'yo?? :P go, gamitin din kay jc.. dali!! lemme know if it worked sa kanya.. hahaha..

Axl Powerhouse Network said...

hahaha. ang kuylit....
chessy yung tamaraw..

Nate said...

@Axl: ahahaha! :P

Jerro Santos said...

Pick-up lines, gaano man kabenta, just won't work for me. Di ako marunong magdeliver. Haha

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog
and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!


my weblog :: jocuri gratis masini

Post a Comment

Popular Posts