Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 26

By the Bedroom Mirror, I Conversed with Myself


Was I overracting?

Was I reading too much between the lines?

Should I be contented when you say you’re ok? Was it supposed to shut me up?

Am I not allowed to dig deeper?


 

I want to understand.

I need to decipher you.

I want to know you more, but when I try, you pull away.

Is love enough to fix things?




I hope it is…

Because if it’s not, then I don’t know…


***

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse


Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


~Fix You, Coldplay


*photo from here

4 comments:

Yas Jayson said...

Pag-ibig lamang ang nakakapagpalaya.
Sana ay maayos mo na yan.

Namimiss ko na kayo.

Yas,

Nate said...

@Yas: OMG!!! you're here!! lolz. thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!! ay, wala lang 'to.. random chebets lang.. ahahaha! :P

awe.. miss mo na kame? sige, let's arrange a meetup.. :)

Désolé Boy said...

The hunt for one's self. Was it? I'm not sure.
.
.
Anyway, that song Fix you is appearing anywhere. I dunno. Someone tried dedicating that song to me and I find it offensive.
.
.
I know I act like schizophrenic or sometimes with AD/HD, but I'm no broken to be fixed. Haha. Wala lang. Dito talaga ko nag-rant sa blog mo eh no. Sorry naman Kuya Nate.

Nate said...

@deebee: lil bro!!!!!!!! *hugs*

ay, hongkyut kaya if someone dedicated a song to you.. na-offend ka ba? baka dun sa way ng delivery song para sa 'yo.. kaya nakaka-offend.. :P

it's ok to rant here.. and i think you're right.. you're not broken.. maybe people just can't decipher you/ figure you out.. that's why they think you need fixing.. :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts