Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 29

Not A Happy Story 2




***

“Babe, he was the friend I was telling was telling you that may lovelife issues. I honestly don’t have anything to do with him. Anyways, can you just go here, like now. You shouldn’t be crying. C’mon let’s have dinner”


I don’t even know if I’d buy that. Basta iyak ako ng iyak na parang timang. He’s incessantly calling me. Ayokong sagutin. I wouldn’t want him to hear me crying. He stopped calling for a while, then he sent me a text.

He was planning something daw for our monthsary.

(F*ck that! I’m not buying that sh*t.)

He wanted to surprise me for our monthsary, by showing up in front of our house. But after what happened at the tea shop, I dunno. Surprise? Being awkward with his friend? Where’s the surprise in that?

Yeah, I’d go for surprises. But I won’t mess with feelings. Remember, how I was supposed to quarrel with him as part of the drama for the surprise party for his birthday, but I didn’t go with it? It’s because I don’t want him feeling shitty, even if it’s just part of the drama.

But this is different. Nasaktan ako sobra. Hindi siya magandang drama, kung drama man ‘yon. Pero mukhang hindi nga drama.

Meeting him with the guy friend isn’t part of the drama. So ano pala yun?


I told him I have a surprise for him too, and I was supposed to tell him dun sa tea shop. Apparently, hindi na nangyari yun.

He called me up, annoyed, telling me to meet him at the coffee shop where were supposed to meet with Lady in Black.

“Can you just please go here. There’s still an hour left to fix this. C’mon or should I just go barging in your house???”


Should I go? I’m torn.

Tengene naman kasi eh!! How could he cheat on me? On the eve pa of our monthsary? Heartless.


“You should’ve at least answered my phone. I was planning to surprise you outside your house but I guess that’s not gonna happen.

And also, why would I even think of cheating? Its our f*cking monthsary and now its shit.

Thank you.”

I told him what my surprise was… ending it with,“now I feel like crap, thank you din.”


He wanted me to sneak out and meet him.

It’s almost 12 in the morning (or about 11 at night), and my mom’s in the house. How am I supposed to get out of the house? But I tried and made up an excuse,

“Mom, may bibilhin lang ako ah…”

I hailed a cab and told the driver to fly, if he must, to the coffee shop.


I went inside the coffee shop, there he was.

“Hindi ka ba uupo? Umupo ka dito.”

I hesitated.

“Upo!”

I sat beside him, but left a space in between.

“I hate you. I almost cried when I was in the trike. I didn’t think that you would accuse me of cheating be. Nahurt ako. I tried to smile it off.”

“Sino ba kasi yun? And why were the two of you awkward when I arrived?”

“Awkward? Hindi naman ah?”

“You were! The both of you were! Naramdaman ko. Hindi mo ba nakita, biglang nagpalit ang expression ng mukha ko?”

“Oo, napansin ko nga.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too.”

“Tara lipat tayo.”

Malapit kasi kame sa entrance ng coffee shop, so we moved to a seat na medyo away from people. When we were already seated, he playfully strangled me and poked my eyes with his fingers…

“Kaw kasi eh… our surprises for each other failed big time.”

“Yah, I know.”

After a lip lock or two… or marame… basta yun,

“Oh, here’s my surprise for you.”

He did a cover of a song. He plugged his earphones to my ears and I listened. Kinilig ako ng mga 80%, ganyan.. :P

We cuddled our way till the clock striked 12 midnight.

“Happy monthsary, babe…”

“Happy monthsary..”

A lip lock again.



We parted ways at about past one in the morning. Both of us looked forward to our monthsary.


6 comments:

charles. said...

Puro lip lock! If there are visuals, totally NSFW! Especially to someone as young, as innocent, and as virgin as me! Haha
Happy for the both of you, kuya. :)

Nate said...

@charles: hahaha! kaw na!! :P

citybuoy said...

And they lived happly ever after. Or did they?

Unknown said...

hmmmm.. Love is on the air. Sarap ng lip lock. Anu kaya yan? Titser teach me how to dougie naman po. hehehehe

RoNRoNTuRoN said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! kilig!!!!!

Nate said...

@nyl: hihihihi.. :)

@tim: asus.. kunwari ka pa.. eh alam mo nmn yun.. :P

@ronron: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Post a Comment

Popular Posts