Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 14

Stuff


C wants to hang out with P, but unfortunately,

P:         Hihihihi.. kaw tlga.. :*

I’ve stuff to do e.. :/

            C:         Aha. Yan na namang stuff na yan. Lol

P:         Omg… nagseselos ba ang babe ko? Sa mga stuff?

Hihihihi.. ang cute.. :*

ang haba lang ng hair ko.. hahaha! :)

I love you, babe! :*

            C:         Ay. Ikaw na. Haha.

P:         Hihihi.. di nga? Nagseselos ka? :/

Wak na mag-selos sa mga stuff, babe.. stuff are just stuff..

Lam mo naman na if you’d just say the words, i could drop all these.. but, then, this is what you get from having me as your boyfie.. hahaha! :P

I’m trying to be the responsible adult that I am.. :)

I’m actually…

Then, I told him about the stuff I'm doing,


and I’m happy to know that he’s proud of me.

2 comments:

citybuoy said...

gah, nosebleed law stuff. haha

Nate said...

@citybuoy: hahaha! kulet mo nyl.. :P

Post a Comment

Popular Posts